Verba has been double certified by Microsoft for both, recording and now proactive compliance capabilities on Skype for Business platforms. This substantiates our dedication to provide a proactive toolkit for companies looking to extend compliance recording with cutting-edge Ethical Wall features.
Proactive compliance, the new norm
The age of after-the-fact compliance is over, voice and IM recording is not the norm anymore. Verba’s certified Ethical Wall empowers you to proactively regulate and analyze conversations saving you both time and resources in the process. Block communications before they happen, regulate data policy violations in real time, control internal and external presence information. These are just a few of many use cases that make our proactive approach to compliance the cutting edge of the industry.
“We are happy that Microsoft validated our product, the leading compliance technology in the Microsoft UC space. We are creating the most reliable and versatile compliance solution on the market,” said Gabor Moczar, CTO of Verba Technologies.
How does it help me?
Here are some key use cases that can benefit most from Ethical Wall implementations:
- Protect personal data by filtering IM (e.g. social security numbers, bank accounts)
- Prevent conflict of interest between groups
- Blocking various file transfers to strengthening IT security
- Manage risk by preventing unwanted information to be shared
- Protecting teams from unsolicited contacts by selectively blocking presence
- Add disclaimers to chat, meet regulations and instill a greater sense of responsibility
- Filter profanity
If you are working in the Investment Banking, Healthcare, Corporate Finance/Financial Services, Legal, Government or IT/Security industries, most likely our platform will help you stay compliant.